Cross connection? No!

You are playing with your health!

View more

Being sure of energy and water?

Don't forget: pay on time!

View more

Prevent legionella infection?

That’s a matter that concerns us all!

View more

Hurricane or tropical storm?

Safety tips for electricity and drinking water

View more

In the event of a power outage, AB responds immediately!

View more

New tariff system

What does it mean for you?

View more

Calculation tool new rates

Calculate here what it means for you!

View more

Healthy and safe use of energy and water?

Risk prevention is a matter of all of us!

View more

Kite flying? Always fun, but not everywhere!

Keep it safe. Never kite near to overhead cables!

View more

Your own energy installation connected to WEB's grid?

Read the rules of play and sign up!

View more

Frequently asked questions

  • What are WEB’s opening hours?

    Visiting address main office
    Kaya Gresia z/n

    Cashier opening hours
    07:45 – 11:45 hours and 13:00 – 15:00 hours
    First and last week of the month, also open during lunch hours.

    Opening hours information desk
    07:45 – 11:45 am and 13:00 – 15:00 hours

    Visiting address office Rincon
    Kaya Rincon 73

    Opening hours cashier
    Every first and last week of the month on weekdays
    08:45 – 11:45 and 13:00 – 15:00
  • I am planning to move. Will my connection transfer to my new home?

    If you are moving into a house or apartment, or you are moving to another address, we request that you report the transfer of the water and electricity to us promptly, and bring the following documents with you:
    • a notarial deed or a "written inspection" from the Land Registry Office (Kadaster), no more than one year old;
    • a valid proof of identity with a clear photograph;
    • the drinking water and/or electricity meter numbers from the new address and the date from which you will occupy the new home;
    • the water and/or electricity meter numbers from your old address and the date on which you will leave your old home;
    • the address details for both the old and new home.

    Please note:
    • If you are not the owner of the plot of land, you must submit a signed authorization, no more than six months old, and a copy of the owner's valid proof of identity.
    • In some cases, documents such as a death certificate, a family book or an 'under receivership' must be submitted!
    • As soon as you have submitted the application, our technical department will inspect your building site. Departmental staff will determine whether or not you are eligible for a water and/or a electricity connection.
    • The costs for the transfer and the deposit will be charged to your account.
    • If you will be moving from your old address to your new address on the same day we will not charge you for the costs of the transfer on workdays* if:
    • you still have the deposit at the old address and this matches the deposit you would have to pay at the new address (adjustments are possible);
    • you have paid all outstanding invoices for the old address.

    If the connection to the new address takes place on a different day than turning off the connection of the old address, you will pay a new deposit and connection costs.
  • What options do I have to pay my invoice?

    You can pay your invoice to WEB for water and/or electricity in three different ways. Our preferred payment methods are direct debit or standing order.

    1. Standing Order (direct debit from the bank)
    To do this, you can fill out the Direct Debit Mandate form at the WEB head office. Don't forget to indicate your invoice number for the water and/or electricity separately. This is your payment reference.

    Please note:
    If there is insufficient balance on your bank account, your invoice will not be debited.
    Direct Debet Mandate form (download)

    2. Online Payment (via online banking)
    If you use online banking, you can order your bank yourself to pay your invoice. The invoice number is your payment reference.

    Please note:
    You cannot perform more than ten transactions per workday. Keep this in mind so that you can make your payments on time. If there is insufficient balance on your bank account, your bank will not be able to resubmit the payment order to WEB.
    We advise you to find out the processing time of your payment order at your bank.

    3. At the WEB Register
    If you would like to pay your invoice in person, you can do this on workdays at our registers, by cash or debit card. If you have a sole proprietorship or a public limited company, you can also pay by secured check. It is not possible to pay by credit card.

    WEB Register opening hours: Monday-Friday from 07:45 - 11:45 a.m. and 13:00 - 15:00 p.m. On the first and last week of the month, the registers are also open during the afternoon.
  • Where can I find the bank account number of WEB?

    You can find our bank account numbers on your invoice in the footer. Our bank account numbers are:

    MCB Bonaire
    RBC Bonaire
    Banco di Caribe Bonaire
    Orco Bank Bonaire
    Giro Bank Bonaire

Bo tabata sá? This is our job!

Sometimes it is noticeable. More often you don’t see it. The work that WEB Bonaire employees do for the supply of drinking water and electricity. Reliable, affordable and sustainable. Day and night.

We are quite proud of it. And we like to offer you a peek into the kitchen. Watch the film to get to know our work!

  • Opening hours visitors

    During working days WEB Bonaire is open between 07:30 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:30

  • Toll free Service disruption number

    Do you have an outage? Please call our Service Disruption team 24/7 toll-free via phone number 9215.

  • Cashier and info desk

    The cashier and info desk are open 07:45 – 11:45 and 13:00 – 15:00 on working days. The cashier is open non-stop the first and last week of the month, also open during lunch.