Do you want to oversee and have control over your electricity consumption? Then our prepaid system is the solution. The Pagabon system of WEB is easy to use and offers many advantages:
- it gives you far better control over your power consumption;
- you can determine just how much electricity you want to use and to purchase;
- you will become far more aware about electricity;
- you will pay more attention to where you can make savings in and around your own home, see also our folder Saving;
- you will no longer receive an energy bill, so there will not be any surprises at the end of the month;
In the prepaid rates of Pagabon the fixed and variable rates for electricity are combined.
The connection capacity for the Pagabon system is 3 x 35 ampere.
Read more about the use and the conditions in our Pagabon folder (pdf).
You can apply for Pagabon as soon as you have a permanent electricity connection. Pagabon is not possible for temporary electricity connections. To apply for the Pagabon system, you must submit the following documents:
- a notarial deed or a “written inspection” from the Land Registry Office (Kadaster), no more than 1 year old;
- a cadastral drawing (situation drawing);
- in the case of a company: a registration of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK), provided with a stamp and signature and no more than 1 year old;
- a valid proof of identity with a clear photograph;
- a completed inspection card* for the permanent electricity connection.
*The inspection, completion and signing of the inspection card must be performed by a registered installer. You will then obtain the inspection card from the installer.
- If you are not the owner of the plot of land, you must submit a signed authorization, no more than six months old, and a copy of the owner’s valid proof of identity.
- In some cases, documents such as a death certificate, a family book or an ‘under receivership’ must be submitted!
- Are you renting an accommodation from Fundashon Cas Bonairiano (FCB)? Please ensure that you are able to submit a letter stamped by the FCB.
Download here the Application Form Connection (pdf).
Once the application is complete and includes all of the required documents, we will schedule an appointment with you to review the situation on site. If civil work activities (excavation) are necessary for a connection, the procedure may take longer.
Once you have paid the costs for the connection, WEB will come to install the Pagabon meter. After the installation, the Customer service department will activate the system. You will then also receive the Pagabon instruction card, on which you can record your meter number. You can read both your meter and your customer number on the receipt of the electricity credit (token) you have purchased.
You can purchase your Pagabon credit starting at USD 10.00 at:
WEB head office, Kaya Gresia 6 in Playa
Opening hours: workdays 07:45 – 11:45 am and 13:00 – 15:00 pm
Also during the afternoon in the first and last week of the month.
WEB office, Kaya Rincon 73 in Rincon
Opening hours: every first and every last week of the month on workdays 08:45 – 11:45 am and 13:00 – 15:00 pm.
Gas station Gas Express N.V., Kaya Neerlandia 32
Opening hours: Monday – Saturday 07:00 am – 22:00 pm and Sunday 08:00 am – 20:00 pm
Van den Tweel Supermarket, Kaya Industria 39
Opening hours: Monday – Sunday 09:00 am – 20:00 pm
Please note!: Always bring your Pagabon instruction card with meter number with you. The credit that you buy (in the form of a token) receives a unique code. This can only be used on the relevant meter number.