What can you call 9215 for?
- Failure in the electricity or drinking water supply
- Leakage drinking water in public places
- Malfunctioning streetlights
Please do NOT call for:
- Low hanging or slackening cables. Regularly they can be seen, but they are not of WEB; it concerns phone and data cables. For security reasons WEB inspects the installation of the electricity cables very strictly.
- Outage in your own electricity or water installation.
Do not call too soon!
Are you out of electricity? Is there no water from the tap? First of all determine where the problem is caused: in your own installation, or in the distribution network of WEB?
This you can simply determine yourself. Follow the steps in our Checklist outages (pdf).
Tip: print this checklist and put it in a findable place. Take the list with you when you are checking the outage.