U bent hier: Home » Private » Modifications » Connection cancellation

Connection cancellation

To cancel your connection, we invite you to come to our office. Please bring the following documents with you:
• a valid proof of identity with a clear photograph;
• the meter numbers and the closure date for the water and electricity;
• the address details;
• a collection address where the latest invoice should be sent.

Please note:
• If the connection is registered under someone else’s name, you must submit a signed authorization, no more than six months old, and a copy of the relevant person’s valid proof of identity.
• In some cases, documents such as a death certificate, a family book or an ‘under receivership’ must be submitted!

Connection cancellation application form (download)