Planning to move?
If you are moving into a house or apartment, or you are moving to another address, we request that you report the transfer of the water and electricity to us promptly, and bring the following documents with you:
• a notarial deed or a “written inspection” from the Land Registry Office (Kadaster), no more than one year old;
• a valid proof of identity with a clear photograph;
• the drinking water and/or electricity meter numbers from the new address and the date from which you will occupy the new home;
• the water and/or electricity meter numbers from your old address and the date on which you will leave your old home;
• the address details for both the old and new home.
• If you are not the owner of the plot of land, you must submit a signed authorization, no more than six months old, and a copy of the owner’s valid proof of identity.
• In some cases, documents such as a death certificate, a family book or an ‘under receivership’ must be submitted!
• As soon as you have submitted the application, our technical department will inspect your building site. Departmental staff will determine whether or not you are eligible for a water and/or an electricity connection.
• The costs for the transfer and the deposit will be charged to your account.
• If you will be moving from your old address to your new address on the same day we will not charge you for the costs of the transfer on workdays* if:
• you still have the deposit at the old address and this matches the deposit you would have to pay at the new address (adjustments are possible);
• you have paid all outstanding invoices for the old address.
If the connection to the new address takes place on a different day than turning off the connection of the old address, you will pay a new deposit and connection costs.
|one-phase / two-phase / three-phase connection for power up to max. 3X35 Ampere without air conditioning / construction connection||$150.00|
|Increase by air conditioning unit||$ 75.00|
|Connection for power from 3X50 Ampere||Calculation|
|½ ” / construction connection||$100.00|
|Greater than ½ “||Calculation|
WEB Register opening hours: 07:45 – 11:45 a.m. and 13:00 – 15:00 p.m.*
On the first and last week of the month, the registers are also open during the afternoon.
WEB Information desk opening hours: 07:45 – 11:45 a.m. and 13:00 – 15:00 p.m.*
* Working days: Monday till Friday