U bent hier: Home » Business » Modifications » Autorization


If you travel abroad on a regular basis, or you would like to get another person involved for some other reason, you can authorize them to carry out the (legal) actions on your behalf, in order to arrange your WEB-related matters.

If you are a minor (under the age of 18), an authorization is mandatory.
The authorization for the person that you designate will be valid for a period of six months. The date on the authorization is decisive. Don’t forget to include a legible copy of your valid proof of identity

Autorization form (download)