Planning to move?
Are you moving for the first time into an (existing) building, or are you relocating to a different address?
We then ask you to report the connection transfer to us promptly and bring the following documents with you:
• a notarial deed or a “written inspection” from the Land Registry Office (Kadaster), no more than one year old;
• an extract from the Bonaire Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel Bonaire) that has a stamp and signature and is no more than a year old.
• a valid proof of identity with a clear photograph.
• the meter numbers of the new address and the date on which you will move;
• the meter numbers of the old address and the date that you left the address;
• the details of both the old and the new address.
• Are you not the owner of the plot? Then you must hand over a signed power of attorney (not older than 6 months) and a copy of the valid ID of the owner.
• The costs for the transfer and the deposit will be charged to your account.
• are you moving on the same day from your old to your new address? In that case on workdays* we will not charge you the costs for the connection transfer, if:
• you still have the deposit at the old address and this matches the deposit you would have to pay at the new address (adjustments are possible);
• you have paid all outstanding invoices for the old address.
If the connection to the new address takes place on a different day than turning off the connection of the old address, you will pay a new deposit and connection costs.
WEB Register opening hours: 07:45-11:45 a.m. and 13:00-15:00 p.m.*
On the first and last week of the month, the registers are also open during the afternoon.
WEB Information desk opening hours: 07:45-11:45 a.m. and 13:00-15:00 p.m.*